Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Well I guess i decided to start a blog so me and Curtis can always remember our first few years of marriage and to keep everyone clued in on what we're up to.  Since we're going to be gone all summer I figured it'd be better than facebook and I could actually tell our life as a story instead of just a status on facebook.  So me and Pete were married on March 12, 2011 in the Manti Utah Temple.  We have almost been married an entire month and we are loving every minute of it.  Everything from our little apartment to me learning how to cook. (Which I'm doing quite well if I say so myself)  On sunday we had Katie and Brian over for sunday dinner and it turned out really good!  It was Pete's birthday and he didn't have any presents to open because a few days before he begged me to let him wear his clothes .... so i gave in and let him wear them before I even got to around to wrapping them.  Life is good and marriage is great :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the blog. I have blogged forever and print a book each year. This way the whole family can keep up to date with us. I'll have to send you a link to our. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Jess! Can't wait to see where life takes ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Christie you need to send me a link :)

    ReplyDelete