Sunday, May 1, 2011





So we had our first Easter together just last weekend.  We took a trip down to Zion with my family and hiked up to see Angels Landing.  It was such a long and terrible hike, but after about 3 1/2 hours of climbing we finally made it to the top and it was so worth it!  I sold my car this weekend and I was very sad to see it go.  We sold it so in the fall we can get a truck because we saw no reason to have two cars.  This week is finals which means we have been studying a lot to hopefully get good grades in our classes and once Thursday hits we are free for the summer!  In less than two weeks we will be on our way to Nebraska and we are very excited to see what is in store for us there!!  It has been a week of change since I dyed my hair brown for the first time on thursday and sold my car the next day.  I think change is good and we definitely have a lot of changing to get use to in the next few months!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love your hair, it makes you look older!! Have a fun and safe time back east :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ang!! We are coming to Delta sometime soon and we'll have to stop in and visit all of ya!! Plus we'll be back for the fourth :)

    ReplyDelete